DECIPHERING NEURODEGENERATIVE DISORDERS
23 – 26 May 2017 Edinburgh
We expect to welcome more than 400 academics, strategists, innovators, policy makers and researchers from public and private sector across the national and international field of Prion research. We will bring together the people who will deliver action on the ground – from business, industry, NGOs, local government and communities – to share knowledge, ideas and experience with researchers and policymakers.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Researchers and educators from leading academic institutions around the world
- Clinicians and professionals from health and social care
- Regional, national and international policy makers in health
- Industry experts from UK, EU and global companies, from SMEs to multinationals
- Thought leaders and decision makers in healthcare, third sector, governments, and industry; Data scientists and solution developers from public and private sectors
- Information governance, best practice & regulatory experts
- The next generation: PhD students; early career researchers and rising stars in industry